I Met Stars and Rabbit

by - April 05, 2021

World has a lot kind of music genre, you know I found another genre of music here, it's imaginary pop! Which singer has imaginary pop as their genre? Yes, Stars & Rabbit! Stars & Rabbit is one of Indonesia Band, they are officially formed 2011 by Elda Suryani and Adi Widodo with their very first song "Worth It", I know Stars & Rabbit through this song, precisely through this video.




After 4 years proceed together, their first album "Constellation" issued! Ahhh, i'm so in love with this album. 

Photo by: http://pockyvora.blogspot.co.id/2015/07/constellation-stars-and-rabbit.html
In this album they have 11 songs, they are:
1. The House
2. Like It Here
3. You Were the Universe
4. Catch Me
5. Cry Little Heart
6. Summerfall
7. Rabbit Run
8. Man Upon the Hill
9. Old Man Finger
10. I'll Go Along
11. Worth It
not long from their album issue, on 2016 they chose "The House" as their first music video, and "Man Upon the Hill" as their second music video on this album.



Long story short, last night (July 15, 2017) i went to Folk Music Festival at Kusuma Agrowisata, Batu. Weather of Batu was so cold, but, don't worry, a lot of good music by Float, Manjakani, Irine Sugiarto, Sandrayati Fay, Jason Ranti, Pagi Tadi, Danilla, Silampukau, Iksan Skuter, AriReda, Bin Idris, Monita Tahalea, Payund Teduh, aaaand, Stars & Rabbit will warm you. This event was so pleasurable for me, and absolutely for people that came there too.


In that day, I came to Folk Music Festival at about 4.30 p.m so I did not watch a few of band. I just watched Silampukau, Danilla, AriReda, Monita Tahalea, Float, Payung Teduh, and Stars & Rabbit. The festival was ended at about 01.00 a.m, little bit tired but so much happy. But, I have something happier! After we watch the bands, my friend picked me up to the backstage, hope we luck to meet Stars & Rabbit, and see? We met them! Ahhh, I'm so happy
With Kak Elda❤


With Mas Adi❤
After took pictues, i ask Kak Elda to hug her, and you know, She immediately allowed me to hug her! I cried! I told her that I love their song, their music, their videos, their performance a lot! Ahhh Eca thank you so much for picked me up to this moment. Abis nangis langsung minta selfie:


Hahaha, pardon my silly face. Sooo, thank you for read this post, i hope you love my blog, and see you on another post. Byeee~

You May Also Like

0 komentar

Is it in Paris?